Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Yes, I know I'm been slacking majorly :P
But I've been caught up trying to prepare for Christmas and such, it's been overwhelming this year. I'm guessing most of you are with family, opening presents right now. I'm waiting. Since my parents are farmers, the chores out in the barn must be done first, but once they come in, we'll open a few gifts here, and head over to my Grandparent's house next door.

RECAP!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hah. Amanda, Julie and I attempted to build a gingerbread house in our matching grandma christmas sweaters :P. But yeah, the house collapsed two seconds after it was finished.

Also, my friend that's been off at college, Shayla, came down for a visit :):):)!! I've missed her a ton, so it was really good to spend some time with her. We had an excellent day.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So, I'm cutting my post short because my parents are in :P. I hope everyone's having a fantastic holiday, and I'll be catching up with all of you soon.

♥ Olive!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Your gingerbread house looks amazing! :D I've only attempted to make one once, and I couldn't even get the walls to stick together haha. But it looks like you guys had a good time! And your matching sweaters are fabulous ;D That's great that you got to see your friend from college!

I hope you had a great Christmas! ♥

Natalie said...

Oh yes! And the Seven Fishes Dinner. It's this traditional Italian dinner that we have every Christmas, where you have to have seven different kinds of fish. This year we had tuna, shrimp, bakala, calamari (squid), crab, smelts, and salmon. I'm not really a big fish-eater, but it's once a year, so yeah (l

Natalie said...

And that last thing was supposed to be a smiley...

* (:

Nicole Linette said...

Hahahaha, matching grandpa Christmas sweaters!! It seriously cannot get any more epic that that XD Nice try with the ginger bread house ;P
It appears that your Christmas was stellar, as was mine. You have a great rest of vacation too! We certainly all deserve it :)

Anddd, I agree with you on "collage-ist". There's no other way to label it, haha!

peace&love
nicole.