Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Here are the Rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers’ blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Thank you Nicole :)
1) Okay, this is pretty weird, but I always, always chew on my juicebox straws, which are usually those mott's apple juice ones. And once I've finished destroying the straw with the teeth, I shove it back into the box, and then throw it away. I have no reasoning behind it whatsoever :P.
2) I'm a big old packrat when it comes to memories. I hate throwing away sentimental things, and my walls are covered in drawings from Amanda, dated over two years ago. I use memories as decorations :). And I like keeping little trinkets, too. But I guess this one's pretty common. Wow I'm so unoriginal, haha.
3) The future occupies alot of my thoughts. Sometimes I get myself lost in "what if" scenerios. Alot of the time, they're positive :D, like thinking about opening up my own bookstore, creating bestselling stories, and living a happy life. But sometimes, my imagination runs wild, and I think up the worst thoughts I can muster. That can get annoying.
4) I really, really wish Hogwarts was real. I would love to go to a school for magic :).
5) People and their ways of thinking fascinate me. I like trying to uncover their motives, and just see things in different perspectives. I believe it's the future authoress in me, hahah.
6) I fill out like a million myspace surveys, but I rarely post them, so it's a gigantic waste of time. However, I continue to do it anyways.
I was delighted to not have soccer practice today :). I did however, work with Tom and Nick. No offense to Nick, but I get annoyed when I'm not alone with Tom. It's just not the same, because when it's just us, I feel completely myself. But other people crashing out alone time sucks, haha. Oh well, there was alot of work to do, and we get alot of snugglage by ourselves in later on in the evening. So it all worked out :).
Answers Please was today. It's a team where the contestants compete against other schools to answer the most questions correctly. During lunch on Wednesdays, we have practice. I only got a measely half of the page right. There were 20 questions, and I missed like 10 :P. Oh well, I hope I improve. I guessed correctly on some of them, which was pretty cool I must admit.
So Rise Against comes to a location about an hour away in early October :):). I'm really hoping I'll get to go. First step is convincing the parental unit, then it's off to FYE to buy tickets. It's been forever since I've gone to a concert, so I'd really like to squeeze some in every once in a while. Basically, I have nothing else to say. I'm just trying to keep up on the whole posting thing, so that is about it :P.
I really, really,really need to improve my blogging :(
Once soccer's over it'll be better I swear, scout's honor!